cyclePosted: December 22, 2014
Thoughts that go through my head when I’ve decided it’s time for me to sleep, and 20 minutes later I’m still awake:
- Maybe I will never ever sleep again.
- What if I’m always awake at night and then sleep in the day?
- I don’t know if I could deal with that, probably I’d seek out becoming a vampire.
- I like Christopher Moore’s books about vampires.
- I wonder if he has any new books out.
- My ex-husband used to get me his books as gifts.
- Referring to someone as ‘my ex-husband’ really is the clincher in feeling like an adult.
- Maybe I should eat some things to help me fall asleep?
- UGH that’s too much work.
- Maybe I’ll browse the internet
On this day:
In 2013 –
In 2012 –
In 2011 – Bobby, half his life ago.
In 2010 – Bobby, longer ago still!
In 2009 – Oh I miss those kinds of snuggle-naps!
In 2008 – squishy baby!
In 2006 – I still play those games
In 2005 – This year I’m obsessed with eggnog! It’s also the first time I’ve had it with rum
In 2004 – terrible popcorn