Bobby 2.4Posted: October 21, 2010
I’ve recently learned that my problem isn’t the fact that my camera batteries are dead. It’s that my camera has decided to be a terrible scrotum and suck all the juice from BRAND NEW CAMERA BATTERIES after 6 photos! Craptacular.
onto the new cuteness!
- gives his little sister hugs and sings her songs and gives her rubs, Says “I love you Molly” into my belly button.
- His new song to sing is Dancing in the Dark. When he wants to see the video he says “I want to see Bruuuuuuuce”
- Started Kindermusic and loves it although I think he could be doing things a little more advanced than what they are doing in class. But really, he says “I want to go to music school!” EVERY day!
- Went to his first real hockey game and went APESHIT. Every time the goal buzzer went off (many times) he would stiffen his whole body and scream. In a fun way. Not a scared way. We came home with a giant Spartacat (the team’s mascot)
- Imaginative play has exploded lately. He will have ‘conversations’ between his different toys and give them different voices.
- Will correct you and use the word "actually" appropriately in doing so.
- Is starting to express his feelings even though what he says doesn’t always fit with how he’s behaving. He pretends a lot of them. “I am so angry right now” when it’s obvious he’s just trying to look like he’s angry.
- New catch phrases
- “A “blank”? I LOVE “blank”!” It’s usually a food item
- “Oh that makes me SO HAPPY!” all kinds of ridiculous things, like supper being ready or the colour of his socks that day
- “This will make you feel much better” when giving us things
- “Excuse my way!” when squeezing by us.
- If we take him to a toy store, he just wants to play with the displays. He doesn’t get the concept that there is a possibility of going home with any of the stuff. I like it that way.
- Went to the butterfly exhibit at Carleton University and got to hold an orange slice with a butterfly on it. He looked at it and said “It’s tongue is in there and it’s drinking the orange juice!”
- Was randomly mashing the keyboard on the computer while I was busy doing something else in the same room. I wasn’t concerned since nothing was open. Well apparently he opened the web browser and random mashing brings up porn. *forehead slap*
- We took him to get a pumpkin and said he could have anyone he could carry himself. He kept picking up nice little ones but would put them down saying they were too big. He finally settles on a 75 cent decorating gourd and started calling it his Little Baby Pumpkin and said "Come one little baby pumpkin. Let’s go for a car ride and go home." He put it down for a nap and fed it dinner.
Family Jam – Dancing In The Dark
Trying to catch a butterfly
On this day: