Yes I know this is a day late… but I’m backdating it, so it will appear in order I guess.
I’ve been contemplating setting up a facebook or twitter for Bobby to use either in conjunction with or instead of this monthly wrap-up. I just don’t take the time to sit down and write out all the things he’s been up to anymore and the benefit of those two sites is that I could just do quick little things and then if I want, at the end of the month, I could copy the list here and add in the photos.
So here’s my feeble attempt at a list of the awesomeness that is Bobby Hurricane:
- when I put him to bed (it’s usually Brent) and I say goodnight and I’m about to leave, he grabs my hand, puts it to my chest and says "No mommy, stay and lay with me". He obviously wins.
- If he does something ‘bad’ he says "It’s funny" like that makes everything ok.
- If we say he can’t do something, he keeps asking "Can I?" and making purposefully cute faces.
- Reverse psychology is our best friend. "Do NOT be a good boy!" "I WILL be a good boy!!!!"
- When he doesn’t want to do something himself he says "I’m too little"
- Is obsessed with playing musical instruments (music classes are starting next Saturday)
- Is REALLY into watching this video:
And he sings it into any protrusion he can pretend is a microphone. He also Air Fiddles to it.
On this day: