20 MonthsPosted: February 21, 2010
- After eating, he passes over every item in front of him to be put away and says’ Thank You!’ with each one.
- Is REALLY into wiping up spills (that he purposefully made to be able to clean them up)
- Is mesmerized by Sesame Street, especially Elmo. Why is Elmo like crack to toddlers? (a few days later – I’ve had to stop allowing him to watch it. It’s the only show he’s watched but it has caused such a fucking frenzy and a number of meltdowns. Not to mention that he spends an hour standing in front of the tv instead of running around and playing. It will ba a hard couple of days, but it’s for the best)
- Knows the names of all his family members (I’m teenana)
- I got my first unsolicited “I love you”
- Counts to 10 all by himself – and today he made it to 13!!!
- Climbs up on the couch and sits there like a real boy
- Has Olympic FEVER! So far his favorite events are moguls, curling, ski jump, ski cross and ice dancing (he’s the only one here who likes the ice dancing – we indulge him so.)
- Pretends to be all kinds of things but usually a lion or a dinosaur.
- When he’s laughing he pauses to say “Bobby’s laughing about!”
- When something doesn’t go his way he starts yelling and shoves everything off his playtable onto the floor. Then two seconds later he triumphantly declares "I did iiiiiiiit!"
- Has become my official toilet paper dispenser and toilet flusher (hey if he won’t leave the room he might as well be useful!)
- He thinks he can jump
Onto the photos and AMAZING VIDEOS
On this day: