It’s undeniablePosted: January 14, 2010
I have a spare tire.
The HILARIOUS part about it is that back around August, I didn’t. So I can NOT blame this on the whole baby thing. Plus I think he’s getting a little old for me to still be able to use him as an excuse. This is all about the work snacks and the late night snacks and oh… did I mention snacks?
The thing is I LOVE food and things like chips and cookies. I know myself. It’s not about finding healthier versions of these things. I need to cut them out. The first 2 weeks will be bad but then I’ll feel great. I know this, I’ve done it before. Then Christmas happened and there were snacks EVERYWHERE.
So it stops here. I’ve already made a few small changes but it’s time to set those, and some additional ones, in internet stone. Here it goes:
- no eating after 8pm (unless it’s water – exceptions are dinner parties etc)
- no more morning hot chocolate runs at work
- one weekly workday breakfast run (or less)
- bring more fruits and veggies for my lunches and reduce carbs
- don’t eat the unhealthy snacks people bring in to work
I think that’s it!
On this day:
Ctrl+Enter to post