18 months AKA 1.5 yearsPosted: December 21, 2009
I’m having problems with either my camera or with my rechargeable batteries. I put freshly charged batteries in and after only a few shots, I’m told they are dead. SUPER ANNOYING. I REALLY HOPE I get a whole bunch on new ones from Santa. All that to say that there were a lot of cute moments that I didn’t get to shoot this month so I have hardly any photos to show you.
- When he finds something funny, he yells “FUNNY!” and laughs (or not)
- When he runs around he says "RUNNING!" while he does it
- He wants both dogs to sit in the sofa chair with us at story time
- He sings along and does the actions to his favorite songs
- Can count to ten (you say one number, he says the next)
- Is an expert at using a spoon, and therefor only wants to use a fork… at which he is moderate. Thank god he doesn’t want a knife!
- Tries to dress/undress himself
- Lays down in the bathtub and kicks violently to splash me
- I left him naked in his room while I ran his bath and came back to him sitting in his man-chair reading a book with a giant turd in the middle of the floor.
- Can ‘read’ some of his books to you accurately
- Likes to do silly things to make people laugh
- Will lay down on anything squishy
- Refers to himself in the 3rd person
- Lip Synchs to songs when he isn’t sure of the words
- Knows when to say ‘please’ and ‘sorry’
- calls me out on my farts
- feeds the dogs (all over the floor)
- flushes the toilet (while I’m still peeing)
- tells the christmas tree and the candle that he loves them (but not his parent’s… typical)
- is REALLY into Santa and I have NO IDEA how that happened.
In this short film you will be wowed by Bobby’s talking skills of about 3 weeks ago. He’s much better/clearer now. He’s playing with a car air freshening fan… Let me know if you need a transcript. SOmetimes I worry I can understand him only because I’m his mom. On this day: In 2008 – Bobby had Conan hair In 2007 – that was probably the last time I had chinese food… will do again when Brent is out of town next month (he’s not a fan) In 2006 – venus rhymes with penis (unrelated to the posts linked here) In 2005 – I found some more last year and it was NOT GOOD. Unfortunately I dont remember the brand I got the first time. In 2004 – worst. popcorn. ever.