13 months (aka – 1 year, one month)Posted: July 21, 2009
- says “done”
- makes monkey noises “oh oh oh oh oh”
- says “doh” while touching his fingers together which for some reason means ‘avocado’
- he fell out of the bed
- has used the potty 4 times
- makes car noises when playing with his wooden car “brooooooo”
- makes lion noises “wooooor”
- 8th tooth
- 9th tooth (partial of an upper molar)
- 10th tooth (partial of an upper molar)
- 11th tooth (partial of a lower molar)
- makes elephant noises “bruuuuuuuuu”
- can do more complex things with his toys (ex: put a toy in the back of a truck then drives it around)
- no longer interested in crawling, however, he can’t walk without help yet. My back is killing me!
- says “book” (boo)
- says “ball” (baw)
- says “noodle” (noonoo)
- loves to colour
- tries to blow bubbles out of the bubble want but just ends up licking it
First time on the potty
Woah! When did the floor get slanty?
Contemplating the ball
Reading a Peekaboo book
It’s nap time… fuck off!
THERE’S the monkey!
Who is that handsome baby? I must kiss him!!!
The Hair – after a nap
Chomping a home made popsicle (yogurt, orange and vanilla)
This stick is leaving marks…
I fucking love this shit!!!
On this day: