12 Months – The Birthday EditionPosted: June 21, 2009
So Bobby is a year old today and we had a super fun birthday party for him. Unfortunately, that means that tomorrow I drag my ass back to work. Booourns!
On to the new cute stuff he does!
- tries to turn my head to show me something
- puts his food in my mouth
- takes all the paper out of Brent’s recycling bin
- has favorite things (prefers one book to another and wants me to read it over and over for example)
- hands things to me when he wants me to do something with it (ring a bell, blow a whistle, read a book, etc)
- turns the pages of his board books
- had rubella
- started day care part time
- we’re pretty sure he said “noodle”
- follows simple instructions (sit down, don’t touch that, wait etc)
- completed his first set of swimming lessons. The last class was wave pool day and he floated on his back in a life jacket as the waves came on and he was as happy as can be.
- took one whole step all on his own
- Official first word “No” Other words: “Yeah” “Don’t” – said as Donn
- walks along furniture
- goes up the stairs standing up (while holding someone’s hands)
- Can point to the things you tell him to find (Where’s Percy? etc)
- got his 7th tooth
Cleaning up around the house
START OF BIRTHDAY PHOTOS
On this day: