I can’t believe he’s this old already!
New stuff (after next month, I won’t be listing the new foods… maybe even after this month, I’m sick of tracking it)
- chick peas
- plays chasing games
- first trip to the playground – loves to play with/eat sand and to climb and the slide, baby swings are touch and go but he fell asleep on me in the big swing SECRET NAP WEAPON!!!!
- button mushrooms
- green olives
- veggie dog
- dill pickle
- 3rd haircut
- dunked during swimming lessons
- home made mack and cheese (new foods to him: edam gruyere and whole grain mustard)
- walks when you hold his hands and also kicks balls while doing this SOCCER STAR
- claps his own hands (he previously would grab other people’s hands and clap those)
- first trip to the National Art Gallery. He REALLY loved the lights!
- cream cheese
- give high fives!
- lime – I let him bite in to one to see how he would react and he ate about 1.4 of a lime and loved it!
Admittedly I didn’t take many photos this month because my batteries were dead and I kept forgetting to charge them. But there are still many cute ones!
Sorta walking – he was very sleepy, he normally does a better job than this
On this day:
In 2008 – I’m officially a year late on my international food challenge
In 2007 – I still have the same opinion, in case the "you’ll see when you have kids of your own" crowd was wondering
In 2006 – Some friends on TV
In 2005 – a shitty movie