I hate cell phonesPosted: May 14, 2009
but for some reason, earlier today I thought I wanted/needed one. So I started doing some internet research regarding phone plans and within 5 minutes I gave up in frustration.
Reasons why I don’t need a cell phone:
- I hate talking on the phone already
- I don’t need to have more expenses
- what would be the point of having a home phone? people could call Brent on his work cell or me on mine but then… when Bobby’s older, I’d be forced to either let him use my phone or buy him his own cell phone which is probably my worst nightmare.
- there are only like, two times a year where I say to myself "A cellphone would be handy right now" but not $20 + tax minimum per month
- I wouldn’t even know where to begin on choosing a phone/plan and would always be wondering if I made the right choice. That’s right, choosing a cellphone and plan i a way harder choice than getting married or having a kid
- I don’t want head cancer
On this day:
In 2008 – an prime example of a person being an ass hole
In 2007 – we never ended up going to Halifax. A shame
In 2006 – AND I never had crustless cucumber sandwiches. This day in history seems to be a let down
In 2005 – yadda