Starting right this second, I’m finally getting serious about losing this mommy pouch I have going on. I’m reinstating (and revising) the dietary plan I had pre- naughty_bride ‘s wedding:
- eating curfew of 8pm with exceptions of dinner parties and special events (these don’t happen often)
- nothing white (rice, pasta, bread, potatoes)
- minimize refined sugar (this will be the hardest for me because pregnancy created a sugar addiction similar to the one I had in college)
- minimize indulgences, eat the minimum amount to stay happy and choose the healthiest option that will satisfy
- portion control! Eat a set portion, if I think I’m still hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 10 minutes to re-assess
As far as exercise goes, I can’t commit to a schedule. I think going on a 30 minute walk per day plus carrying Bobby around for 20 minutes to make him fall asleep for every single daytime nap is enough. I know I’m just over eating and not eating healthy.
On this day:
In 2007 – I had a dream
In 2006 – podcasts
In 2005 – doesn’t everybody like to eat ribbon?