3 monthsPosted: September 21, 2008
Somehow it seems like it’s been way longer than 3 months… new stuff since month 2;
- he’s had breastmilk from a bottle so that means I can go out! So far I’ve gone out one time.
- he does this lizard tongue thing, like he’s tasting the air… or the bath water
- in the bath a couple of evenings ago, he grabbed his balls
- he loves to watch Brent play guitar hero, however it makes it hard to do things like feed him since he cries from hunger, but still wants to watch while eating which is not really possible. Boys!
- he now spends most of the day time awake. Some times it’s all giggles and smiles, some days it’s all cranky crying but it’s usually somewhere in between
- he sleeps in his crib for most of the night. The past two nights he made it until about 6 am before coming into our bed
- he splashes in the bath,but only with his feet
- he pays attention to people and things, he reacts to songs, talk and movement
- he likes books and looks at the pictures
- he talks and if you talk to him and ask him a question, he knows it’s a cue to start babbling
- during the day, he fights sleep so once he gets sleepy, he needs t be carried around until he nods off or else he will scream. Sometimes the baby carrier helps with this and sometimes it seems to make it worse and there is no way to tell what you are going to get beforehand
Now for visuals
I had a video too but it’s taking forever to upload so I’ll post it another time
On this day: