So today Bobby is two months old (and one day thanks to my crappy laptop constantly crashing)! To me he seems like a giant but all the random women I’m meeting at strollercise are saying he’s small with big hands and feet. I guess he’ll grow into them, like a puppy. But really it’s probably just a case of ‘ you know what they say about a man with big hands and feet don’t you?’
So here’s all the new stuff that’s happened in the last month (that I can recall right this second)
- he has started smiling for reasons other than gas (see video below)
- he grabs at things, mostly clothes when being held put sometimes the toys on his change table. He has a praying lamb whose toe he likes to suck… Dan Savage would be proud.
- he likes to look at trees and sky, either out the window or on walks.
- he stays awake more during the day and on walks. He fights his sleep a little, I guess because he thinks he’s missing out on the latest twist on Veronica Mars
- he’s accepted a soother 50% of the time as opposed to his previous 0% of the time
- he has cried so hard he has lost his voice. I was driving back home from buying the pump and he was bawling in the back seat and I was stuck in rush hour traffic and I had my first major bout of mom guilt. It was horrendous!
Time out! Why am I no longer in the warm splashy bath tub???
If only I always slept like this and never cried at all!
Here’s the video!
On this day: