The flooring work on the second floor is officially almost over!
- new subfloor installed
- new bamboo installed
- new baseboards installed
- new door casings installed
- new crown molding installed
- trim painted in office and hallway
- patch various construction ‘incidents’
- paint hallway, Bobby’s room and our room because they need touch ups and for some reason the paint doesn’t match
- paint trim in Bobby’s room and our room
- hang stuff on walls
- put together Bobby’s furniture *shame face* (his room is storage room like right now, except for the excellent change table)
I can’t wait until everything is done! I bought the nicest little area rug today it is very colourful, modern and gorgeous in general. I’ll take photos of how everything looks once it’s *REALLY* all done.
On this day: