I am exhausted for no good reason.Posted: April 3, 2008
You know what’s nerve wracking? Having a tidy person come over. There are 3 people who have super neat homes that make me want to convulse when I know they are coming over.
So here’s a meme, I guess you can switch the questions to answer for a female spouse if you like.
1. Who is your man? Brent
2. How long have you been together? First date: Jan 27 2004
3. How did you meet? I was single and asked my friends to bring guys to my birthday party because I needed to get laid. One friend came with her husband and Brent and him were pretty much best friends I guess.
4. How long did you date? 2 years
5. How old is your man? 29.5
6. Who eats more? I think we are pretty equal? Actually, right now, probably me.
7. Who said “I love you” first? Brent, but he tried to trick me into it. He would ask if I loved him, and I would say I needed more time to be able to say those words and I asked him if he loved me and he said “Yeah, I do”.
8. Who is taller? Brent
9. Who sings better? He does.
10. Who is smarter? we are both equally smart, but you each have our own areas of expertise. I couldn’t imagine being married to someone who wasn’t on the same level as me.
11. Who is more athletic? Brent for sure.
12. Whose temper is worse? Brent. It takes a lot to get me mad. Sure I like to gripe about stuff but for me to be REALLY MAD is uncommon.
13. Who does the laundry? We each do out own.
14. Who takes out the garbage? Brent 99% of the time.
15. Who pays the bills? Me
16. Who is better with the computer? Me. I say it’s because I’m younger and his generation isn’t as computer savvy.
17. Who mows the lawn? Year 1 at our house, me. Year two, both. I’m guessing once the snow clears it will be him this year since I wasn’t ‘allowed’ to shovel this winter.
18. Who cooks dinner? Me. but there are a few things Brent likes to make.
19. Who drives when you are together? Brent if sober.
20. Who pays when you go out? We take turns.
21. Who is most stubborn? Well, Brent would say I’m very stubborn but I say I just know when I’m right.
22. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Whenever we agree, neither of us is totally wrong. We come at things from different perspectives so it’s about hearing each other out and compromising.
23. Whose parents do you see the most? His.
24. Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual kissing but he went in for the kill.
25. Who asked who out? well he asked for my number and said he’d call me in 2 days and I said he’d call me the next day. then he asked me out on a night that I had a big project due the next morning and he thought I was making excuses so I gave a counter offer.
26. Who proposed? Brent, but I was all “marry me! you must propose soon!”
27. Who has more friends? Brent does.
28. Who has more siblings? Brent
29. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me but I think we’ll switch soon.
30. Who is the most romantic? Neither of us. Although I randomly yell out “Romance!” at super-appropriate times, like when there is a loud fart, or some groping.
On this day: