listPosted: October 29, 2005
- Went to Pilates and there was only 3 of us, I was the only one there who had taken a class before so I felt like a pro. Yay me.
- Bought an extra large coffee for the first time in my life AND I LOVED IT!
- Went to go buy a birthday gift for Brent’s dad in exchange for a romantic date-night later this week. (Bribing my boyfriend for romance… Hot-Damn!)
- While out I saw a pair of boots I once saw in a magazine and fell in love with, they were nearly 300$ and I have no justification for buying them. (Must remember to guilt mom into buying them for me)
- While on my way to some other little shops to check out shoes I went to the fancy paper store and bought the envelopes for the wedding invites and RSVPs. I had to order an extra back because I cleaned them out of chocolate brown.
- While checkingout the other shops that I thought would have cute shoes but didn’t, I found my new favorite sweater. I bought it and tried using the self-timer to get a good photo of me wearing it, but after about 5 tries I was unable to get one I liked, so just take my word for it.
- On my way home I was 6″ away from getting smoked by a car running a red light. It’s not even like it JUST turned red. Once it turned red, I started crossing the street. I had crossed 2 lanes of traffic at a medium pace and just as I was about to step into the third lane, a car just zooms by in front of me! If I had been walking my normal pace I would surely have been hit. Thank God I spent too much money today and all the baggage slowed me down. It saved my life.